Wednesday 23 October 2013

Favourite korean band

My favourite korean band is Girls' Generation(SNSD).My bias is Seohyun and Sooyoung.
Girls' Generation official website.Click here
All My Love Is For You
Beep Beep (I don't know where is the music video.sorry)
Baby Maybe (I don't know where is the music video.sorry)
Baby Baby
Bad Girl
Chocolate Love
Dancing Queen
Day By Day (this is not the real music video)
Galaxy Supernova
Gee (KOR ver.)
Gee (JPN ver.)
Genie (KOR ver.)
Genie (JPN ver.)
Hoot
Hahaha
Honey (I don't know where is the music video.sorry)
Hahaha (I don't know where is the music video.sorry)
I Got A Boy
Into The New World
Kissing You
Mr. Taxi (JPN ver.)
Oh! (KOR ver.)
Oh! (JPN ver.)
Ohh La La (I don't know where is the music video.sorry)
Paparazzi
Paparazzi (GOLD ver.)
Pop!Pop!
Run Devil Run (KOR ver.)
Run Devil Run (JPN ver.)
The Boys (KOR ver.)
TaeTiSeo-Twinkle
Way To Go
XYZ (I don't know where is the music video.sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment